Items to Clear
Glossay of Terms
Hair Care Tips
Hair Care Advice
Jump straight to manufacturer:
Your Shopping Basket
Your shopping basket is empty.
How Do I Use the Shopping Basket?
Step 1: Using the Shopping Basket
When you have found the product(s) that you wish to buy, you can
Salon Collective following these quick and easy steps:
- To see more information about a product, click the link.
- To choose a different size of a product, click the drop
- To add more than 1 of a product, click in the quantity
box and enter your required amount.
- When you are happy with your selection, click to
add the product to your basket.
- When you have successfully added a product to your basket, the product
details will be displayed in
the basket contents section located at the top
right of the page.
- You can view your basket contents at any time, to do this click the "Shopping
link at the top of the page, or click anywhere in basket contents section.
- To continue shopping from the "Shopping Basket" page, click and
you will be
returned to the product/manufacturer page from which you added a product.
- To AMEND a product quantity on the "Shopping Basket" page, click in the quantity
box, enter the
required amount and click ,
the page will refresh with your updated details.
- To DELETE product on the "Shopping Basket" page, click the button
located to the right of
the product that you wish to delete, the page will refresh with the amended
- To EMPTY your basket completely on the "Shopping Basket" page, click ,
the page will
refresh telling you that your shopping basket is empty.
- To PURCHASE the product(s) in your basket, click on
Step 2: Delivery/Shipping Address
- Make sure to provide precise city, county, and post (zip) code information.
Remember to spell out the city to which you are shipping the order. Often
abbreviations, misspellings, and other typos can result in errors in this
- There is a delivery charge of £2.75. and 50p per item thereafter. Special
delivery is also available. International rates differ and may be viewed in
our Help section under Postage & Packaging.
- You can add, edit, or delete shipping addresses while you are in this step
of the checkout process.
Step 3: Shipping and Packaging
- After entering the "deliver to" addresses, you can select a delivery
method for your order - Standard or Special. Delivery charges will be applied
according to your selection.
- You have the option of choosing gift-wrapping. Just select the option that
suits your needs.
- If you're sending a gift, be sure to check the box marked "Gift Wrap." This
will ensure that your order is processed appropriately.
Step 4: Payment Information
- You can use a credit card for your Salon Collective
purchases. During this step in the checkout process, you can add, edit, or delete
your information. Select one credit card for the payment of your order.
Step 5: Order Confirmation
- Make sure to check that your order information is correct, especially the
delivery and billing addresses. If you decide not to place your order, you
can cancel your order at this time. To place your order, click "Place
- If you want to change your order, or any of the delivery or billing information,
go back to previous steps by clicking on any of the steps displayed on the
top of the ordering pages.
- Once the order is submitted, an Order Complete page will be displayed with
an order number. Within an hour, you'll also receive an e-mail confirmation
containing the same order number. Use this order number if you have any questions
about the status of your order. Please note that you are unable to modify or
cancel your order after you have placed your order. You will know that your
order has been placed once you receive an order confirmation number after you
click "Place Order."
- We will process and deliver your order within 2 - 3 business days.
« Back to Help